Yes it's true..I need another photochop master...

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Ok I'm just experimenting on a crazy idea my wife had (never thought ;)) Can someone two tone the following pic with the moldings down area silver to go with the silver strypes...and if your bored...silver out the wheels.....???? Who's being a pain? me?

chop2slvzz3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i don't think it would look right since your stripes go all the way down the bumper covers...but that's my opinion. and the black wheels probably would make the car look better if they matched the stripes...that alone may be enough of a change to make it stand out

lower half would be silver so the strypes would stop at the start of the body molding...wheels would be silver matched (titanium actually) to match the lower body.

Thanks strype!!! I'm tryin some different stuff...nice to see ideas on screen.

DMAN - I really like your car how it is. If anything, go for some black stripes that will tie in your black rims.

I've got a stripe idea I'm going to be trying with mine next week (hood and front bumper are sanded and almost ready for paint). Pics will be coming soon!

DMAN - I really like your car how it is. If anything, go for some black stripes that will tie in your black rims.

I've got a stripe idea I'm going to be trying with mine next week (hood and front bumper are sanded and almost ready for paint). Pics will be coming soon!

misspelled... Oh crap how do you spell mispell/misspell/mrs. spell :scratch: