Yorkton Airport Drag races

• Sponsors (?)

They are July 24. There is also a cruise night that Friday (the 22nd) and a car show on Saturday. I am in the car club that is putting them on.

Dave, are you gonna race your Fury? It should be an awesome time again. I hope to have my car ready.

See you there!!!

Ryan

Hmmm..... depends, if it's going to be bracket racing again, I think I'll take a pass, but if it's head to head, I'll be there. If it is head to head, when and where do we sign sign up?

There will be some bracket racing, but mostly heads-up.

Dave, I have an 85 stang that is mostly apart right now. I have to get the engine and tranny back, and put in. Also, wire the MSD, install the nitrous kit, move the battery to the back, get the front end set up (I just put in a tubular k-member), try to get the cage in, put the interior back in, and get married sometime in there. lol
Dean traded his covertible to Sheldon for his LX, but Dean has his engine in the LX. I think he'll probably race it.

What is Hahn doing with his Mach?

Aarons Cleveland packed er in last year in yorkton and the c6 also so he built a new better cleveland and is in the process of setting up a Blower on it with and aeromotive fuel system he also bought a Tremec 5 speed but that will take too much to get done between other work so I have a new c6 to give him and we'll get it together, Congrats on your Engagement

DELUXE MW said:
Congrats on your Engagement

Thanks, my wedding is actually this weekend.
Anyone else reading this, feel free to come help me get my piece of crap running!! lol j/k

What blower is Aaron gonna be running? My brother bought his blower off him a few years ago. Just wondering what he picked up now.