• Sponsors (?)

Bought these....

mediumsbfordheadsbd5.jpg

Brand new in the box on the bay for $600:D :D

Attachments

• mediumsbfordheadsbd5.jpg
    mediumsbfordheadsbd5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 53
Not a huge/expensive item, but I searched years for the old style solar deflector that goes on top of the GT/LX hatch. A member here had one and was willing to give it to me. Turns out the person lived about a 1/2 mile from me. I insisted on paying, they refused. Very generous, I thought, getting something you really want from a stranger for free. So rare.

My car... I got it for the cost of a one way plane ticket to my mother's place to pick it up.

SanDiego to Delaware in 2 days 7 hours for the ride back (stopped twice for about 9 hours a piece).

Strype said:
I paid $4,000 for this and it has 63k original...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

if it came with that bottle of mountain dew you got yourself a deal and a half
:nice:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 34
Ok I think I win...

83 ford ranger, running, 4 cyl and auto with 12k original miles,

a 38 ford pickup, complete, good body, just needed a good sanding and paint.

A brand new c4 tranny with 4000 stall, and shift kit, mated to a 351, 0 miles on the rebuild, 393 stroker, holley heads, eddy air gap intake, holley carb, some unknown cam.

And total for ALL OF THAT... drum roll please...

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

But my dad said we didn't have room for the motor/tranny and 38 pickup... he gave them away!!!!!!!!

about a year ago when gas was almost 3 bucks a gallon... i pulled up to one pump the was set in-correctly.. I filled up my entire tank in that stang with 93 octane at .17 cents a gallon... YEP...

then I ran back to my place and told my roomates.. but by the time we made it back to that same gas station they had corrected the problem. :rolleyes: