Roush you are all lucky buggers!

plane ticket to ME, 2500 bucks....we don't get a break where we are on an island. I would love to have a v8, If i can find one for the right price....but on the other hand...there are lots of v8 owners on the island that would be devistated being beat by a 6...so i think that would be cool too....my frined has a fox body that does an 11 sec...1/4...all motor...car is insane...

Im glad to hear the saleen crowd are a good bunch of people...and I would never pass my car off as a real saleen, no worries there.

as long as it looks like it, beacause I love them!

• Sponsors (?)

kojack said:
plane ticket to ME, 2500 bucks....we don't get a break where we are on an island. I would love to have a v8, If i can find one for the right price....but on the other hand...there are lots of v8 owners on the island that would be devistated being beat by a 6...so i think that would be cool too....my frined has a fox body that does an 11 sec...1/4...all motor...car is insane...

Im glad to hear the saleen crowd are a good bunch of people...and I would never pass my car off as a real saleen, no worries there.

as long as it looks like it, beacause I love them!

Bro,

I see your mind is made up. If you can't get off the island for less than 2500 bucks then it sounds like you have a lot of other things to deal with.

Did you even read my post? Here is the Forum area you should be in now.

http://forums.stangnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138

Good luck CDN. :D :canada:

yes bud I did.....I have not bought anything yet....you never know what happens between now and then...im just thinking this is an effective way to get what I want on a budget I can work with....seen as I am just in my new house 1 year, bought a new truck, car, have a cottage in the woods being built, new boat, new bike etc.....that's all when im ready I will look at v8's to see if I can find something around in a price that I want to pay....if not I will get a 6 and be happy.

I just ordered a mazda 6 v6 and I just bought a F150 4x4
why are u worried about a few extra thousand for a v8? keep your eyes open you can find saleens all over the net; have it shipped to you? yea itll cost a bunch but youve got what the only real saleen mustang on your island. thatd be worth the extra $$ to me. cancel that 6 and use the cash.