You asked, so you shall receive! VIDEOS

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Well last time you guys gave me a hard time because in my idle video I didn't rev the motor any. Well Rich (95opal) and I attend a car show today and decided to do some rev videos for everyone. We reved a couple of times to 4000-4500 rpms, enjoy.

When Rich gets his videos up, he said he would post a link also, so stay tuned. I think his camera my have better audio as my camera isn't really for video. BTW, Riches car sounds so badass on the street. These motors need a load on them to make them make sweet music. He got on it a little once on the way to the show and I about pissed myself. Two thumbs up Rich.

I will start another thread with pics from the show today as well. Mostly scrapping and dragging trucks, lowriders, and imports, but we still have to represent. It beat sitting on the couch today.

View attachment 374581

th_8e7cfd1f.jpg

Attachments

• th_8e7cfd1f.jpg
    th_8e7cfd1f.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

Well, I am a dumb @$$. I thought I had some good vids on my minidv, but I fogged myself and left it on after filming tom pull in this morning. So i couldnt get any vid, except a few seconds of garbage on that camera. I did use my regular digi but the sound is:notnice: .

Needless to say Toms car sounds, well just as I described it in his vid. Its nuts.... His neighbors must really love him.

Rich (95opal), as always your car looks awesome & has the sound to back the looks up!:nice: As ive told you before you car IMO is the sweetest ride here on Stangnet!:nice: :nice: :nice:
BTW, I just bought an Opal Frost Fox body that im fixing up now, it needs alot of work but im slowly getting her done.
View attachment 344603

Rich (95opal), as always your car looks awesome & has the sound to back the looks up!:nice: As ive told you before you car IMO is the sweetest ride here on Stangnet!:nice: :nice: :nice:
BTW, I just bought an Opal Frost Fox body that im fixing up now, it needs alot of work but im slowly getting her done.
View attachment 344391

Thanks again for the comp... and let me tell ya that is one bad a$$ fox! I love the saleen kit on the foxs and well the color:banana: That pic just rekindled my love of the fox. I can already picture that thing all done up. Whats the plans for it? What s the status of it now? More pics too.