You gotta love the o/r pipes !

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
Man I am happy now. Since I've taken all the mods off the stang, It hasnt been too much fun driving it. I still have a few things on her but as far as exhaust I only kept my flowmasters and had the stock factory catted H-pipe on there. Was it ever quiet.. :nonono:

I was gonna buy it locally but since I had to buy some tires for my gf and a cai for a friend, I decided to buy it in the states. Just a regular Mac o/r H-Pipe. :D I love the sound with the flows. I mean its far from what I had before because of the longtubes and cam which made a huge difference, but at least I got that mustang "sound" again. Now I wanna drive it so much. :nice: Came up to 150$ US shipped so I had a good deal.

Just thought I could share my joy.

• Sponsors (?)

Cool... I still think it's funny to spend almost 200 bucks modding a car that's for sale :p

I wish I could have heard that old engine run when I was up there though. Must have been real sweet :drool: So how's that GM running?

Boss 351 said:
Cool... I still think it's funny to spend almost 200 bucks modding a car that's for sale :p

I wish I could have heard that old engine run when I was up there though. Must have been real sweet :drool: So how's that GM running?

I sold the old busted engine and a few parts here and there for 100$ to some guy that bought my AFR's a couple months ago. It wasnt in my plan to sell that engine so basicly that pipe comes to less than 100$ since I used that money for it. I needed that sound man..no matter what. And that what was to spend 100$. :hail2:

As far as the GM, it's not running. Turns out it didnt pass the Qc safety check (although it passed Ontario safety and E-test 5 days before I bought it..). I just never fixed it and drove it a few times but not "legally" plated. A few things I need to fix like adjusting rear brakes and E-brake, tighting the bolts that hold the steering cause it's loose a little, put air in my front driver tire :rolleyes:, and the big job the rack and pinion.

I can understand the V8 sound part hehe The cougar is driving me nuts... all you hear is the fan sucking in air and what sounds like a V8 engine... sort of lol