you guys ain't gonna believe my luck. I'm officialy CURSED!

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
StateCollege PA
So some of you knows about my recent bad luck with my car.
Today, someone dicided that they hate me, and express it in physical way...
My poor daily pimpin Geo....:(
looks like someone with dark reddish color car cut too tight of turn in parking space next to mine. caught my bumper, and ripped it off..:mad::bang: :owned:
View attachment 431486

• Sponsors (?)

mity2 said:
So some of you knows about my recent bad luck with my car.
Today, someone dicided that they hate me, and express it in physical way...
My poor daily pimpin Geo....:(
looks like someone with dark reddish color car cut too tight of turn in parking space next to mine. caught my bumper, and ripped it off..:mad::bang: :owned:
View attachment 431474
I'm right there with ya man. :nonono:

Within 2 weeks, my daily driver was rearended by a bus:eek:, and my wife's 05 Mazda 3 was plowed into by an F150 today. We will both have cars in the shop at the same time. Well, at least it wasn't the Stang.:)

Stang|ess said:
are you familiar with the curse of dave? well no one culd have worse luck than dave88lx from corral, but you seem to be trying :lol:
No. Do tell....

And those of you said its good thing that this isn't Mustang....
this is from 3 months ago. which i'm still trying to get it to fix right..:nonono:
View attachment 431462

Both cars, i wasn't in the car....
Hit and run - should be punishible by death by hanging, and shot by firing squad, while squeeling like pig from gaschamber...:mad:

CobraRed_96_GT said:
is that the 3-cyl?
as gutless as it is, i thought it was 3 banger. But its not to my surprise

nah i made new mount out of some scrap metal to replace one thats ripped out last night.
Damage was minimal. Its just the i'm having really really bad luck lately with all my cars. I need to wash my car with holy water to purify it free of evil sprit or something...