You guys are gonna think I'm crazy......

Do you always tune into a show that others have been watching during the last half hour and start asking questions?
Any body who tuned in during the first half already knows that it's a stock PI 4.6 head. The intake valve is like 1.8" and the exhaust valve is 1.4. The chamber is 4o cc's or something like that.

It's about the same volume your bladder will hold before you have to go............again.:oops:

Yes, I do. Just by virtue of my job around here. I think I'd given you more credit than you deserve Mike. :chin:

Please observe my CT. I am the janitor. Do you know of a janitor that arrives to the site of a spill before or while the spill is ocurring? Of course not, it would then not be a spill now would it? :rolleyes:

The janitor waits the requisite amount of time allowing the spill to settle and be recognized as a spill. This in turn, allows a random number of individuals to look at and classify in their minds, that it is in fact, a spill and silently blame the janitor for allowing this hazard to develope to this point. The janitor is then notified, for safety's sake, to come remove the spill so that someone doesn't slip, hit their head, die, and start teh zombie apocalypse.

Had I arrived on scene prematurely, your thread would never have gotten off the ground.

So in essence, I am here to ensure that you are successful.

...and once again, you have illustrated the plight of existance for janitors, the world over. :nonono: Such lack of appreciation for all that I do for you. :cry:

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, I do. Just by virtue of my job around here. I think I'd given you more credit than you deserve Mike. :chin:

Please observe my CT. I am the janitor. Do you know of a janitor that arrives to the site of a spill before or while the spill is ocurring? Of course not, it would then not be a spill now would it? :rolleyes:

The janitor waits the requisite amount of time allowing the spill to settle and be recognized as a spill. This in turn, allows a random number of individuals to look at and classify in their minds, that it is in fact, a spill and silently blame the janitor for allowing this hazard to develope to this point. The janitor is then notified, for safety's sake, to come remove the spill so that someone doesn't slip, hit their head, die, and start teh zombie apocalypse.

Had I arrived on scene prematurely, your thread would never have gotten off the ground.

So in essence, I am here to ensure that you are successful.

...and once again, you have illustrated the plight of existance for janitors, the world over. :nonono: Such lack of appreciation for all that I do for you. :cry:

Oh Don't think I don't appreciate the custodians. It was one of my first jobs. (First real jobs).But now that you mention it,....

Allowing the spill to settle for any length of time is a precursor to a lawsuit. Take it from someone that has experience dealing w/ the common shopper. Unless there is a flashing blue light w/ red arrows pointing to the spill, the herd will just roll their carts and trudge on through the spill like it wasn't even there.
I'd think if there wasn't such a thing as a lawyer, it'd actually be fun to watch the cattle slip and slide on the spilled red slurpee, w/ the occasional busted ass, directly related to leaving the spill alone. (I mean it's what makes You tube,...You tube.)

But You obviously have a conscience, and have a need to keep things from getting too out of hand. And like all super heroes, even look out for the fat b itches who choose the intersection at walmart to smack the p iss outta their kids for spilling the slurpee in the first place, Then turn, dragging their wailing child by the arm, and drive their cart right back through the spill.

So, don't think I don't appreciate everything you do. I know that w/ all the spills that get created daily, and even hourly in the squeaky wheel, you are spread way too thin. If all goes even remotely as expected,..I'll sell the Fox I have in two days, and will have no reason to make a mess here anymore.

And all that will be left will be the words:

"Remember that guy that was always dumping his damn slushy on the floor,.....What ever happened to him?" :shrug:

Oh Don't think I don't appreciate the custodians. It was one of my first jobs. (First real jobs).But now that you mention it,....

Allowing the spill to settle for any length of time is a precursor to a lawsuit. Take it from someone that has experience dealing w/ the common shopper. Unless there is a flashing blue light w/ red arrows pointing to the spill, the herd will just roll their carts and trudge on through the spill like it wasn't even there.
I'd think if it wasn't such a thing as a lawyer, it'd actually be fun to watch the cattle slip and slide on the spilled red slurpee, w/ the occasional busted ass, directly related to leaving the spill alone. (I mean it's what makes You tube,...You tube.)

But You obviously have a conscious, and have a need to keep things from getting too out of hand. And like all super heroes, even look out for the fat b itches who choose the intersection at walmart to smack the p iss outta their kids for spilling the slurpee in the first place, Then turn, dragging their wailing child by the arm, and drive their cart right back through the spill.

So, don't think I don't appreciate everything you do. I know that w/ all the spills that get created daily, and even hourly in the squeaky wheel, you are spread way too thin. If all goes even remotely as expected,..I'll sell the Fox I have in two days, and will have no reason to make a mess here anymore.

And all that will be left will be the words:

"Remember that guy that was always dumping his damn slushy on the floor,.....What ever happened to him?" :shrug:

Fox or not Fox, if you don't retun for the sheer joy of it... I shall.... Ummmm.... find a way to haunt you until your dying day. :fuss:

Fox or not Fox, if you don't retun for the sheer joy of it... I shall.... Ummmm.... find a way to haunt you until your dying day. :fuss:

Firstly, I don't even belong in this forum. The only thing fox on my car is the body,:chin........Uhh scratch that, not even the body is Fox anymore. The engine, & trans are from a non-fox era, and I've done everything I could to change the appearance of the interior.
Despite the differences, it certainly does NOT fit in any other forum offered on this board ( I tried a simultaneous build thread in the Classic section, but the few that commented couldn't understand why I thought they cared about what I was doing to a fox body):O_o:
I try to offer advice, but since I have nothing in common w/ the average fox owner, have nothing of value to contribute. (hell, even my power window buttons are in a different place) so I find that I'm more useful cooking up stupid sh it, or making fun of SN 95 owners, because I don't like the body style.:stick2: ( save this spot for future pis sed off SN 95 owners >>>):redx:
I've been hanging around here like a man w/o a common culture,....the offspring of a mixed marriage,....an alien from a foreign planet,...tolerated, but not embraced. Forced to sleep in the woodshed at night, as opposed to the big house w/ the rest of the fox elite, all because of my little red-headed, step child, retro-classic wannabe fox.

So in reality, I have been hanging around here for the sheer "Joy of it" already.:cool:

**The above has been an excerpt from the CBS daytime drama: "Days of our wasted lives, thrown away while the world turns, cause I'm not young anymore, but restless nonetheless"**.....

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program in progress.

Firstly, I don't even belong in this forum. The only thing fox on my car is the body,:chin........Uhh scratch that, not even the body is Fox anymore. The engine, & trans are from a non-fox era, and I've done everything I could to change the appearance of the interior.
Despite the differences, it certainly does NOT fit in any other forum offered on this board ( I tried a simultaneous build thread in the Classic section, but the few that commented couldn't understand why I thought they cared about what I was doing to a fox body):O_o:
I try to offer advice, but since I have nothing in common w/ the average fox owner, have nothing of value to contribute. (hell, even my power window buttons are in a different place) so I find that I'm more useful cooking up stupid sh it, or making fun of SN 95 owners, because I don't like the body style.:stick2: ( save this spot for future pis sed off SN 95 owners):redx:
I've been hanging around here like a man w/o a common culture,....the offspring of a mixed marriage,....an alien from a foreign planet,...tolerated, but not embraced. Forced to sleep in the woodshed at night, as opposed to the big house w/ the rest of the fox elite, all because of my little red-headed, step child, retro-classic wannabe fox.

So in reality, I have been hanging around here for the sheer "Joy of it" already.:cool:

**The above has been an excerpt from the CBS daytime drama: "Days of our wasted lives, thrown away while the world turns, cause I'm not young anymore, but restless nonetheless"**.....

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program in progress.

That sounds like the prerequisite formula for becoming a moderator around here. :D

That wasn't sarcasism. Just trying to nice.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
I know, and that wasn't synicism,.....I was just keeping my prick points up.:rolleyes:

people die from epileptic seizures.

I know that too, and that's why this electric banana stuff has got to stop!..........NOW

Maybe a lucky miracle :p JFWY
Well I'm here, and on my way back to the venue. My wife had a dream that it didn't make 14k before the bidding stagnated. I said dream hell, you had a vision. I don't expect it to sell either, looking at the 80% Chevrolet assortment here. But,...I'm on the train now, and I'll ride the thing till it gets where it's gonna go.