You guys arent going to believe what I just bought!

• Sponsors (?)

So I assume its faster than your GT?

Im not sure where to get a tubing kit for a remote mount turbo, guess you would have to look under you car and approxamate what you would need, then go order a CRAP LOAD of pipe from summit lol.

hotmustang331 said:
"Yes hi, im the leader of the N/A club...member # 24" :rlaugh: J/K hahaha.
Awsome Jason, thats going to be sweet...should be a BIG gain :hail2:

Turbos :drool: do it can CANTSLOWDOWN....that is, if you can get a good deal :D

You hush! Don't make me come down there and yank that CAMD GT license plate off their and use it for myself :mad: So what if i'm #24.. I can always be promoted :D

:jester:

Just yanking your chain man haha.. That's kickass about your turbos tho! I hope to see those bastages in action :hail2:

man im so jealous now i want a power adder. O well guess i just have to wait like everyone else. But quick question for ya hotmustang would you like to race my new bike when i get it this saturday lol?? Im jp man. The sad part is you could probably take my new bike if you crank the boost up high enough its only a 636. But after you sent me the message on cardomain i was like no freakin way i started looking at power adders again lol i was about to say heck with a bike again. Thank god for deposits or else i would have said heck with the bike.

Enjoy the power man:nice:

I bought it from the Florida performance parts vendor. It appears to be a import place, but that have alot of these turbos lol. And the flange will work with that kit.

Yes 525FWHP N/A is more than enough bill, I just couldnt pass this deal up :D. Its really going to save me alot of money in the long run...ill be able to setup the whole TT system for less than the price of buying Ford GT heads and having them P&Pd. ($3500 for that)

Thanks everyone for the replys, and the kind words lol....now I dont feel bad at all :) . And yes we will still have a big meetup. Just think of me as a someone to go teach all the cocky termintaor owners to respect GTs :D . Most guys see a GT and think "N/A" anyways right?