You guys arent going to believe what I just bought!

• Sponsors (?)

Toms_2003_Stang said:
So does this mean that the NA club is leaderless??? Horrors!!!!!!!! Joined the dark side you have :nonono:

Naw, I probably wont have this thing done until late this year...probably near winter :nice: ...heck it may be longer.

I think Jason would be a good leader....as long as everyone is cool with that I guess. I can be your inside informant on what the FI guys are up to :D .

DANG I just remembered, i never hit my N/A 300RWHP goal :mad: . Crap I wanted to hit that too lol....maybe I can slap an aluminum DS on there pretty soon.

hotmustang331 said:
Naw, I probably wont have this thing done until late this year...probably near winter :nice: ...heck it may be longer.

I think Jason would be a good leader....as long as everyone is cool with that I guess. I can be your inside informant on what the FI guys are up to :D .

DANG I just remembered, i never hit my N/A 300RWHP goal :mad: . Crap I wanted to hit that too lol....maybe I can slap an aluminum DS on there pretty soon.

Don't let me beat u to 300rwhp! :p :rlaugh: Just kidding mang!

Me for the leader.. I'm liking this already! View attachment 461306

:jester:

McTeague said:
:scratch:

Isn't TT supposed to be two diff size turbos that work in sequence, one low rpm and one high?

Well actually I believe they used that setup on the old 98 CI RX7s.
Problem was that those small motors didnt have enough exhaust gas energy to spool up a big turbo that could feel the power up top...well without ALOT of lag anyways.
So basically they put a turbo with a small hotside first (QUICK spool), then that fed a larger turbo that could meet the demands of the engine.

In my case I have plenty of exhaust gesses to turn a turbo thats large enough to support my engines needs.

Thanks for pointing that out though :nice:

jasonh_86 said:
:rlaugh:

I prefer Tripod.. but sometimes to keep me in check, they call me Shrimp :nonono:

Oh well.. it's all in good fun :D

yes it is....you know im just kidding :D . Just out of curiosity how tall are you? Everyone calls you short, so I need to make sure im taller than you before I bash on you :rlaugh: (5' 9" here)

Dan_Soprano said:
i really hope you plan on rebuilding your short block with some seriously lower compression!!!

Well im @ 48.8K miles right now...I plan on buying a new short block when I get about 100K on it. :nice:

Car has 9.4-1 right now....should be good with 8PSI.

Oh and yea ill think ill go with either 8.5 or 9.0-1...just depends on what sortof power I want I guess. 8.5 would probably be the best though reguardless....