You guys talked me into it!

• Sponsors (?)

Looks and sounds awesome. I like the tiny sound. Thats sound I had with the flows but the drone killed me. I went to corsa;s and they are more muffled at idle. Looks like a new car now instead of something with cheap screwed on tips! What's under the hood?

I appreciate your comments! :D

I did not build this engine from scratch, so I can't take much credit for it! A guy from Holcombe Motorsports built the new engine and transmission for the man that I bought it from a few months ago. It has about 2000 miles on it. I have been trying to get him to send me a sheet of all of the parts that he put in it. He said that he will send it to me, but so far he has not sent it. I need to call him again.

I am a licensed Aircraft Mechanic and NC Licensed Plumber. I am not a great car mechanic. I lost my Airline Maintenance job with US Air right after "Sept 11".

I used to work on jet engines and piston airplane engines. I started my own plumbing business after not being able to find another decent airline job. I had already been a plumber before.

The engine was built from the ground up with new block, crank, cam, pistons, rockers, heads, valves, injectors, and basically everything, with 373 gears and new transmission.

I installed a new radiator, timing cover, thermostat, harmonic balancer, idler pulley, plugs, wires, and a few other odds and ends.

Every weekend I do a little something more to it to get it ready for the road. For some reason there is no parking brake cable under the car. They took it off. I still need to get the parking brake working in order to get it inspected here.

At the moment, it has no insurance, inspection, or valid license plate. This is why I can't drive it yet, but it is getting closer every week.

How difficult is it to install a parking brake assembly yourself? Does anyone have any diagrams?