You guys with c4's come in! please

hey guys,
I just swapped out my aod for a dynamic c4. After all said and done i put my drive shaft in and it seems to be about 2 inches two short. The driveshaft yoke only goes in the tailshaft about 3/4 of the way. I know the c4 is a bit shorter then the aod. My main question is what driveshaft did you guys see to work best? did you guys have to get something fabed, or is there a shaft that will fill my gap? Anyhelp will be awsome
thanks alot
Tim

• Sponsors (?)

I also run the FRPP aluminum on my car with a C-4. It definitely doesn't go into the tailshaft as much as when I was running a T-5 and initially I was a little concerned. But, I've been running the car down the track like this for almost 3 years without a single problem. If you're concerned you could always get a custom driveshaft from Strange or Denny's Driveshaft.

89blkgt said:
wow. i dunno then cause it seems to me the drive shaft yoke is not in nearly enough in the tranny to not worry about i seeem to get vibration

Like I said, if you're concerned call someone like Strange or Denny's driveshaft and get a quote on a custom driveshaft. It won't be cheap though.