You Know You Drive a 4.6 Mustang When...

when u have more money in ur car then its worth

when ur always fighting idle issues after new cams

when u know the sound of a stang without seeing it

when the wiper cowl breaks and they are 200 bucks for a new one

when the first thing u do in the morning is log into stangnet

• Sponsors (?)

When you spin a rod bearing and drain your savings to make it faster than it was before.

Going through this right now.
:D

You know you're driving a 4.6 when:

-your at a meet and you get compliments on the exhaust sound before the Z28/TA guys do...by Z28/TA guys.

That's because 90 percent of LS1's sound nasty, and 100 percent of LT1's sound like pure hammered ass. There, I said it. lol:rlaugh:

For all you out there are young and live at home, who have parents that like to complain about how much money you spend on your car, (im 19)

...When your mom thinks everything you buy for your car is only 75 bucks, and it always happens to be on sale...

Guess that can work for your wife too.

......When you spend 300$ on radio and subs and still cut down the music to listen to dat 4.6 bark.

......When you pass a chevy lot and give it a little gas to let them hear you.

.....When stop signs and red lights become funner.

......when at a carshow you wait until the mustangs startup and leave out for a exhaust show lol.

When you gotta find different places to put your drink other than the cup holder so you can easily shift without hitting your cup.

You're mad about how they did the Saleen S281 in 2-Fast 2-Furious

You got random hoopties trying you on the street and pos Eclipses trying to blow-off near you.

You got random hoopties trying you on the street and pos Eclipses trying to blow-off near you.

Ha. I had this happen last night. Some really loud and obnoxious Eclipse. I hurt his feelings when he tried to pass me when we got onto the freeway. :D And I had 3 other people in the car. :rlaugh: Of course he pulled the ricer flyby when I let out of it at the speed limit. :notnice:

When

...... You stop in a covered bridge, not to prolong a kiss w/ the girlfriend, but to rev your motor.

P.S. Ends all chances for the night...

Then you dont have the right kinda girl....:D

My wife said today when we were in the stang with the radio off (I rarely listen to music in my stang) "Your exhaust does sound really good, I see why you dont listen to the radio in here" I love my wife :D

...when you have an excel spreadsheet with all the complete mods, a list of the future mods and a budget for it....
:lol:

....when you go to start your car when it's warm and it starts like it has the biggest cam in the world in it.
....when you meet your girlfriend in the staging lanes of a drag strip.
....when the only pony you want off your car is the plenum/throttle body.