You might be a stangnet member if...

BrutalStang said:
"Flying past the person who is 10 car lengths in front of you after they have put on their brakes.. and claim a victory."
(on the ricer thing)
this has happened to me all to many times, anyone else?

that is the classic "ricer fly by"

• Sponsors (?)

you move into a new college campus and while everyone else is loading up their clothes and stereo equipment, you are taking your old exhaust out of your trunk "because you never know when you might need to get smogged" and everyone is staring at you.

mustangmatt685 said:
you move into a new college campus and while everyone else is loading up their clothes and stereo equipment, you are taking your old exhaust out of your trunk "because you never know when you might need to get smogged" and everyone is staring at you.

HAHA! I like that one =)

SN95Oh said:
You might be a stangnet member if...
1. Everytime pass someone on a two lane road, and slam every gear and by the time you actually pass the person you are doing well over 100mph.
2. You get pulled over for a cop and he hands you the ticket, and you ask "is my 60ft time on here?"
3. You see a construction zone and you weave in and out of the road cones like it is a slalom.
4. Your spare tire consisted of a 15x10 weld wheel with drag radials.
5. Your kids car seat is a sparco with a 12 point harness.
6. You put a hooker header on your 5.5hp briggs lawnmower.
7. You pull out of your drive way and try to match the black marks you left the day before.
8. When you go to the store for milk and insist that you have to make it there in 12.82 seconds.
9. Your trying to figure out how to rig your leaf blower up to your wifes cavilier to add a little more horsepower.
10. Your riding lawmower will do 8.34 seconds in the 1/8 mile.
hope that the person next to you, who want's to race, thinking you have a 6 cylinder, never see your GT badge!

............ You got your hurricane shutters polished just in time for Francis :D
06.jpg

RC

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 35