You Texas Boys And Now Florida!

• Sponsors (?)

I couldn't wait for a reply, I called Allen.

He said right now he's ok, he lives next to one of the rivers south of Houston. So as all that rain drains away, it drains out through those rivers.

He said it could get up to his house if what the weather people say turns out to be true.

He's not real sure what'll happen at that stage.

He hasn't talked to Collin since the storm. Collin lives on a little higher ground. Southwest of the city.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm fine. Located 30 miles SW of Houston, still high and dry. Slightly concerned about the Brazos River in the next couple of days as it's forecasted to reach record highs.
I have plenty of supplies and liquor!

I talked to Allen a little and he's ok as well, for now at least

Reactions: 5 users
Damn

IMG_2943.JPG

I'm in the middle(ish) of Texas, so I'm okay. Lots of rain, but only localized flash flooding here. I work in Austin, even more rain there, but as of right now doesn't look bad. Houston is apparently FUBAR from what I've read/seen on the news.

It's getting bad now. Think of the bathtub effect. Water goes up, then sloshes back the other way. Well, all the water went upstate and now it's starting to head back down towards the coast.

No fuel, no groceries, people flooding in.

I'm headed to my parents house now to get our boat and try to fix the shift cables. I'm afraid we are going to need it in the next couple of days.