You Want Loud? I'll Show You Loud. . ..

joeythesaint

Feb 9, 2003
Seattle
Put a pair of washers under each plate of my cut-outs, so I'm putting about half the exhaust through the turbo mufflers and the other half through a pair of 2.5" straight pipes. When the secondaries kick in, it sounds like the end of the world. I guess it's the grown-up equivalent of putting baseball cards in the spokes. . . sure gets the ricer chumps' attention, though.

Starting it up, I set off someone's alarm last night. :D

• Sponsors (?)

joeythesaint said:
Put a pair of washers under each plate of my cut-outs, so I'm putting about half the exhaust through the turbo mufflers and the other half through a pair of 2.5" straight pipes. When the secondaries kick in, it sounds like the end of the world. I guess it's the grown-up equivalent of putting baseball cards in the spokes. . . sure gets the ricer chumps' attention, though.

Starting it up, I set off someone's alarm last night. :D
I have electric exhaust cutouts waiting for the new exhaust, I think I want the muffled exhaust running out the back and the cutout going out the side of the car, so I can pull up next to some honda, and hit the switch and scare the **** out of him.

IICrazy said:
I have electric exhaust cutouts waiting for the new exhaust, I think I want the muffled exhaust running out the back and the cutout going out the side of the car, so I can pull up next to some honda, and hit the switch and scare the **** out of him.
That's why I'm still looking for a set of side pipes the right length. First time a ricer comes up and 'farts" next to me I want to rattle hi windows worse than his stereo system :nice: