Your next Project or unique car....

When I finally finish with mine, which at the rate it is going will be never, I plan on fixing up the 69 chevy truck. It has belonged to my Mother since October of 68 and is in need of a redo, only 78,000 miles on it. Plus it will be my tow vehicle to the long distance shows.

• Sponsors (?)

I am currently working on this. This is what it looked like when I got it, but not what is going to look like when we're done.
t-Notch0051.jpg

t-Notch0101.jpg

t-Notch0061.jpg

This one's going on the rotesserie.

wow! nice find..:nice:

My ideal project would be a 67-69 camaro...but I gotta start and finish my 95 and it won't be going anywhere.

The long term plan for my Stang can be summed up by the following phrase: Project T-Top Terminator. I've already got the Cobra body kit, wheels, & brakes....so what else is there to do but a T-56, IRS, & Terminator engine. :D

Asside from that, I'd like to get another YJ Wrangler (87-95) I had a '92 and it really started to take shape as a great project but I had to sell it due to money. For me, the ideal Jeep Wrangler YJ project is as follows:
1" BL
TJ Sahara fender flares (require cutting, gain of approx 1")
1.5" Suspension lift
33x12.50's
Built High Pinon D30 Front / Ford 8.8 Rear
Snorkel

I had the body lift, TJ flares & snorkel on my YJ with 31x10.50 tires. I loved it. I can't wait to get another one.