YOUR opinion on my bumper

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
Alright should I or should I not do this? I think it looks clean.

Remember this is done in Paintbrush, not Pshop as we don't have that at work. So bear with me.

Emblemgone.jpg

Attachments

• Emblemgone.jpg
    Emblemgone.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 53
  • Sponsors (?)

Thats kind of what I was thinking Dave, it flows real smooth with the Saleen air dam. Now what about a billet grill behind there? Just the horizontal bars? If someone could photoshop that for me, I am supposed to be working here... :D

Thats kind of what I was thinking Dave, it flows real smooth with the Saleen air dam. Now what about a billet grill behind there? Just the horizontal bars? If someone could photoshop that for me, I am supposed to be working here... :D

I like what your doing but in my opinion what ever you put in there would have to be dark to blend in and go with the theme of the car. A billet grille would stick out and draw your eyes right to it and take away from what you are trying to do. I would leave at as is, like in the paintshop design, or do something suttle like black mesh or something. just my 2cents.

I don't like the opening. The rest of the car is so damn nice, and with no grill, something is missing. It gives me mixed feelings.

The car has so much going for it already. The cosmetics the car has now...(paint, body panels, wheels etc..) is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing on the outside of the car.

NO idea what that is Prime, lol.

I am in the air on doing it. I love the look but did just have the car painted, and not sure about having the paint blended already. I guess funds will decide when I talk to a body guy.