Your Small Pet Peeves

• Sponsors (?)

RIO5.0 said:
My tensioner like to cheep..cheep..cheep like a mofo til I douche it with WD40 like 4 times a year..
RRs aren't as quiet as I'd like...and my thermo housing likes to leak that green stank all over... :bang:
LMAO!

Andy this is probably one of the funniest posts I've ever read.

My pet peeves:

1) My tips are humongous. I can't seem to decide between the 2.5" and 3.5". I'm not buying 3" tips, either.

2) The valvetrain sounds like a solid cam is in the car.

3) My 4.6 1994 Thunderbird (daily car) can corner and turn better than the Mustang.

4) My power steering pump kills the car if I cut the wheels all the way because 1) it's about to take a chit and 2) I lost vacuum at idle because of the cam.

I've learned to not care about the little door dingers. There is nothing you can do about them, and you can only see them when you're 3 feet away. Usually when people get that close to my car, I yell at them anyway.

I also don't mind the 4x4 stance. It'll help me this summer when my front wheels start to come off the ground. :)

Joe

The hood not closing right!!!
Ex kicked the chrome off the little horse in the grille and bent the bracket behind it that goes to the hood latch mechanism. It shuts great now!
Also the little strips that popped up between the interior parts in the back.
Also the window motors failing due to those 3 little plastic buttons that are now available at the parts store for $1.79 that I paid 5 buck plus shipping for on EBay and Ford says you must buy the entire motor for $179.00.
Bruce (TX)
95 stang