Your tire combo on 17x9 rims

• Sponsors (?)

255/40/17 in front

275/40/17 in rears

frontal2.jpg

Caldwell said:
ROFL

i think i'll have to catch her off guard sleeping, rip the covers back and take a quick snapshot :D

that will probably be easier than i thought
Now there's an Ass shot that all of us can appreciate.

I'm gonna put an ass-shot (of my car) in the mix. 275/45R17 all around. (Putting on flame-suit for comments about my 96-98 tails). BTW, until I get more mods done to the car, I can tell people it's the stupid 4.6 with the non-PI heads. :D Maybe after I do the 6-speed swap and build up the engine, I'll go back to the horizontals.

mustang07.jpg

Attachments

• mustang07.jpg
    mustang07.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 69
TheDamned said:
.... or just tell her to wear a nice white skirt... girls likes to wear skirts and to show them! anyway, that's what my gf told me :rolleyes: :D

interesting... LOL
i'll be honest, i'll take a hot ass pair of tight pair of pants over a skirt anyway.
i feel like there's always a guessing game with skirts, never been a big fan :D

illwood said:
Now there's an Ass shot that all of us can appreciate.

I'm gonna put an ass-shot (of my car) in the mix. 275/45R17 all around. (Putting on flame-suit for comments about my 96-98 tails). BTW, until I get more mods done to the car, I can tell people it's the stupid 4.6 with the non-PI heads. :D Maybe after I do the 6-speed swap and build up the engine, I'll go back to the horizontals.

mustang07.jpg

Dude, if you want, i'll do a switch with you for tails
i want a set of 96-98 tails... (flame suit on)
I like them more to be honest.

Attachments

• mustang07.jpg
    mustang07.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 69
badstang123 said:
These are with 275's all the way around. I actually just put 1" spacers on but don't have pics yet. The spacers made a world of difference.

2327549_17_full.jpg
Damn, that Cobra R hood looks wicked badass (can you tell I'm from New England). I really need to get mine (Fox TB is rubbing a bit).

Caldwell said:
Dude, if you want, i'll do a switch with you for tails
i want a set of 96-98 tails... (flame suit on)
I like them more to be honest.
Ha! Another convert to the "dark side" :D

I still like the 96-98's for now and I kept the originals and the wire-harness sections for the original 94's in the shed.

BTW Doug, aren't you supposed to be working on hooking us up with a shot of your GF's butt?

illwood said:
Damn, that Cobra R hood looks wicked badass (can you tell I'm from New England). I really need to get mine (Fox TB is rubbing a bit).

I appreciate the compliment. When I got it mocked up on the car unpainted, it scared the hell out of me. It looked so damn big I was scared it would look ridiculous. After painted though; I thought to myself, "That looks mean as hell."