Your vote/opinion wanted on airbrushed graphic for Thunder

67Thunder

Jun 19, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
Finally I finished blocking and sanding the underside of the fiberglass hood, to make it nice and pretty for paint.

The center section is going to have an airbrushed graphic. So when the hood is opened, it will look pretty :D Almost anything is better than that rough matt fiberglass finish typical of Shelbys

I have chosen four themes. Your vote and opinion counts.

See the choices and Vote Here

Yeah I know choice three is a little more risque, but who knows maybe people like that.

It is likely I will have to paint the underside of the hood first before the body colour is painted, so i almost have to do it now, unless I want to risk damage to the hood and paint during a re & re.

I had thought of leaving it plain (boring) or painting the stripes through the underside of the hood, but nixed thos ideas. Anyway LMK what you think.

• Sponsors (?)

3/4 scale kit plane "Thunder Mustang"

I vote for some nose art of WWII type.

Attachments

• 26[1].jpg
    26[1].jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 107
I prefer the first Lightning, Goes with your theme, Yet isnt so busy it takes focus from the car.
I went the opposite way & sprayed the raw glass area under hood with black sound deadener. I've been surprised so many people at shows, will ask about it is. To me meaning, "It dont look bad."

open%20hood.jpg

pic of a horse galloping with some flames, something badass like that.

better yet, a skeleton horse with flames. with it's mouth doing that scary thing when they bare their teeth. haha i dont know how to explain it.

something like this, but with the horse charging at you and flames

View attachment 367690