Zex GT kit installed!

Got my bottle filled today! I left it at the place for a couple hours. They put it in the freezer(I think). My buddy is coming over tomorrow to double check everything before I squeeze the juice!

• Sponsors (?)

Jimp said:
Got my bottle filled today! I left it at the place for a couple hours. They put it in the freezer(I think). My buddy is coming over tomorrow to double check everything before I squeeze the juice!

Sweet!! LOL!! Hope that baby runs smooth! Lord knows we need an insider bad to give back detailed feedback... :nice: Please dont squeeze the Charmin! But please, oh please "Squeeze that V6 Stang"! LOL! :D

scrming

Hope everything goes well man.. Everyone here hopes its something really minor.. I think its the NCU as well.. Dont give up, and have faith scrming.. Your an asset to us, and we are really glad your here.. I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood.. That would be sweet! :rlaugh:

Ok... tomorrow is the big day! We installed the purge kit tonight! It's really late for me... I'll try to get pictures of the purge kit install and the little red button.. LOL!!

Ok.. car seems to be ok this afternoon... hopefully it won't act up tomorrow on the dyno... If i get home at a reasonable time I'll try to post my dyno sheet... I will post the numbers for sure...

Ok... I know you guys don't like the ground but this problem is happening when you unit is off... so I just don't see how it can be a ground problem????? And when the unit is on it clicks the solenoids perfectly...

Ok... how many times can I say Ok in a single post... (i told you it was late for me! LOL)

MSP said:
Sweet!! LOL!! Hope that baby runs smooth! Lord knows we need an insider bad to give back detailed feedback... :nice: Please dont squeeze the Charmin! But please, oh please "Squeeze that V6 Stang"! LOL! :D

scrming

Hope everything goes well man.. Everyone here hopes its something really minor.. I think its the NCU as well.. Dont give up, and have faith scrming.. Your an asset to us, and we are really glad your here.. I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood.. That would be sweet! :rlaugh:

Thanks!!!!