01 COBRA FINALLY RIGHT

I JUST GOT MY 01 BACK MY MECHANIC HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET IT TUNED RIGHT OFF AND ON FOR 2 WEEKS.... WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!! OMG STRONG 430 @ THE REAR WHEELS :D LOL MY FIRST VICTIM WAS A PUNK IN A RICE ROCKET HONDA TONIGHT. THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE IDEA ABOUT THE FLASHERS AFTER I BLEW HIM APART I GOT IN HIS LANE AND TURNED THEM ON...LOL?????????? WHADDA YOU GUYS RECOMMEND NEXT????

• Sponsors (?)

JUICEMAN098 said:
I JUST GOT MY 01 BACK MY MECHANIC HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET IT TUNED RIGHT OFF AND ON FOR 2 WEEKS.... WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!! OMG STRONG 430 @ THE REAR WHEELS :D LOL MY FIRST VICTIM WAS A PUNK IN A RICE ROCKET HONDA TONIGHT. THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE IDEA ABOUT THE FLASHERS AFTER I BLEW HIM APART I GOT IN HIS LANE AND TURNED THEM ON...LOL?????????? WHADDA YOU GUYS RECOMMEND NEXT????

Can you give us a description of what you got done? Also hp/tq #'s at what rpms. Thanks.

Here is whats in it

Guys my bad on the caps so go easy i KNOW where the button is I do not have all the info yet on the dyno just the rwhp. As for what i had done was a vortech sq e trim installed with 42lb injectors, a Anderson power pipe and C+L mass air meter and of course the gauges. I also had other mods before it I ordered it from muscle motors in Cal. he hooked me up i got the main blower from vortech then the other pieces neededfrom other places ie.. the power pipe. Anyhow as for all the mods i also have.

Kenny Bell super subs
Magna Flow X pipes
Steeda springs & Camber plates
Flowmaster 40 series ( I think dont remember)
Tri Ax shifter (great investment)
Superchips

383215_54_full.jpg

sorry i had too :D Sounds like you got a bad a$$ cobra there :nice: