03/04 Cobra Front bumper Question

misterm4rk

Aug 4, 2003
CALIFORNIA
The black Chin under my front bumper, i dont know if "chin" is the appropriate name to call it, but it got a little bit scratched up and its been bothering me the past few days. Will the Ford Dealership have this available for me to order? I know i saw it on a website about a week ago but i just cannot remember where...i searched my internet history and all that but no luck... maybe you guys can help me. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

misterm4rk said:
The black Chin under my front bumper, i dont know if "chin" is the appropriate name to call it, but it got a little bit scratched up and its been bothering me the past few days. Will the Ford Dealership have this available for me to order? I know i saw it on a website about a week ago but i just cannot remember where...i searched my internet history and all that but no luck... maybe you guys can help me. Thanks

Well you got half the name right, it's called a chin spoiler. Unless it's really mangled I wouldn't worry about replacing it. It will just get scratched up again. If you hit it with some Mothers "Back to Black" you'll hardly notice the scratches unless you're right on top of it. If you must get a new one your local Ford parts department can order you one. I haven't run across any stock 03/04 chin spoilers on the web. I do know you can order a special Boss Shinoda '03 specific chin spoiler for $255. Like the one pictured below.
033h003COBRACHIN.jpg

U.M.