05+ Exhaust vs. 94-04 Exhaust

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Ok well I know you guys are as sick as i am about the same old exhaust questions. But this is something thats been puzzling me, over on the 05+ V6 forum they were talking about how true dual on their 6's hinders their performance, but somehow on ours it works fine. I have though about it and as far as i believe, if they have an even firing order as well as us then they should have the same results as us no? Just curious if anyone knows any information on this.

• Sponsors (?)

the chips in theirrs might not have as much play room, or might be more dependent on the backpressure. it's a totally different engine, so a totally diff computer. it might just not adjust well. i'd bet quite alot of money that flashing the eprom would cure that problem and really show a gain better than ours would show

silver_sn95_v6 said:
the chips in theirrs might not have as much play room, or might be more dependent on the backpressure. it's a totally different engine, so a totally diff computer. it might just not adjust well. i'd bet quite alot of money that flashing the eprom would cure that problem and really show a gain better than ours would show

:stupid: I bet ford is going to come out with something or an special exhaust that somehow fixes that problem :rolleyes: