05 with TTII's photochop....

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by MrBobMarley, Dec 31, 2003.

1. well...because i guess i am a dumbass...lol...havent been on here in a while with any regularity...the forum used to not be set up that way. You used to have to click "quote" if you wanted to include someones post.....i made an error.......i guess if i do it again you can publicly stone me. :D

2. edited it.......
    curiosity satisfied?

3. Bigblok, here's someone elses attempt. I personally like the black trim around the lights, and I tried to like this but I couldn't, lol.

Attached Files:

4. Had a little fun turning mrbobmarley's car into a boss 302. The 69' 302 did have driving lights in the grill so I kept them in there.
    Used topnotch style mirrors, kinda digging them.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. LOL, I dont care, just takes so long to load when you are on dial up... as many still are.

But since im home on DSL, quote as many times as you want!

Later
    Pete

6. Man what program are you using?! Those pictures kick ass! I am REALLY starting to like the look of this Mustang. :worship:

7. I kinda like the scoops you added on the sides.

8. Damn, tag team effort looks sweet. Vyto2, nice job with the slats and keeping the dish on the wheels. Please God, send me a mach1 next year.... :nice:

...or a boss 429 :D

9. Vyto your work just keeps getting better.

10. Not the cleanest chop, but I had to take a stab at it.

[​IMG]

11. I like it a lot :)...kinda eleanor style...

12. Interesting stab at the hockey stripes, just needs the boss 302 badge thru it! But the small side scoop belongs with 69 mach 1 stripes, and the 70 style hockey strips just works better with the shaker scoop and ya gotta slot the headlight area. ;) Here's some samples using the concept car, didn't add the correct scoops when I did the production version.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Here's production based versions but I kept the concept side scoops on them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. But it's the same copy of the picture, it doesn't matter if you link to the same pic a million times, it only has to download one copy.

15. Thanks for the tips bud:nice:. Trust me I'm well aware of the setups and options, I just kinda liked the pic that inspired it it kinda leaves the option for 302, 331, 347, 351, 390, 427-8-9 etc.....I 'm a restomod fan obviously :D

Here's the pic:

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      70.5 KB
      Views:
  16. Now that's wild looking, a 69 with 70 302 graphics! :D
    [​IMG]

17. I got silly this morning and tried a marriage of mopar and fo-mo-co... :p

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Not too bad.

19. Cool man....I would like to think i get a little wiser with age...but every now and then, i do something stupid like that and it makes me wonder sometimes! :D

20. hmm actually looks good. id want a plain silver one with the TTII's and a shaker scoop. then youre talkin