07 GT vs. Me at the Track

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what you think the outcome would be of me vs. and 07 GT would be at the track? The GT is a 5spd and only has a bassani axle back exhaust, so it is really just stock. My car has the mods below. My nitrous shot is a dry 80 shot. Its activated at 2800rpms and shuts off at 5000rpms because of my stock shift points.

Now I have messed around with him on a "closed street" in Mexico before and from a 40 mph roll with my nitrous at good pressure I beat him by 3 cars. Then pressure started going down and he was then at my back bumper the next race and then the last one at lower pressure he pulled on me up top.

It is just a friendly grudge match between me and my friend...That is why I am looking into a motor build now, since he plans on supercharging it in the future.

• Sponsors (?)

Ah..... stock rev limiter. I have a chip I'll sell you cheap that'll get rid of it. I just can't guarantee what else the chip does. It's a Superchip that came in my car. Superchips said it was an off the shelf tune. Probably a 20 HP BS chip. All I know for sure is the fact the rev limiter was gone. LOL

I drove the car, and sprayed it for 6 years with that chip in it. :D