I currently have a rust-free 67 fastback. I am trying to decide if I should continue down my original plan of building a griggs suspension, turbo, EFI 67....or... Selling it an getting the 07..which I can get at MSRP.. The 07 is tempting, as it would be the easy way out. The 67 is going to take 5+ years for me to build (and afford). The total cost of each would be about the same, but with the 07, I would be able to enjoy it right away. The 67 would bring pretty good money if I sold it to get money for a DP on the 07, as it has a lot of options and original sheet metal (PS, PB, AC).. Another factor is that I believe the 67 would hold its value much better. I just don't know. Suggestions?