1 Picture = 1000 Words

65stanger

big blue fuzzy closet monster
Founding Member
Beautiful, ain't she! :D
attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

The ABSOLUTE BESTEST part about this phase........bolting new and freshly refurbished parts onto a freshly refurbished front end..........my hands aren't getting dirty!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Tomorrow my new coils springs, KYB shocks and outer shock towers get installed!
I should have my Idler arm bracket and my new pitman arm delivered Tues or Weds.......( I splurged and bought M.U.'s quick steer kit!), then I can bolt in the steering!

I'm still waiting on (5) caliper pistons to come in (on back order) before I can finish rebuilding my calipers.........I think I'm gonna wait until next Spring before I install the discs and calipers......that's why I have plastic taped around the spindles right now....................

chepsk8 said:
Lookin' Good!

Isn't it great to finally keep clean while working?
HELL YA!
Coil springs are in, I've gotta locate the hardware for the outer shock tower covers and the shocks so I can install them, steering box is back in, just need my Pitman arm and Idler bracket to install all o' that, then it's just a few minor pieces before I start working on my "Winter" projects.........one of which is to re-paint the engine.
The co. that makes POR15 also has an engine paint kit (start by stripping, cleaning and POR15-ing).......gonna make sally's engine look purdy and new.....can't put a dirty ol' engine back in her now!
:banana: :spot: :banana: :spot: :banana:
:spot: :banana: :spot: :banana: :spot:
:banana: :spot: :banana: :spot: :banana:

did you do the full V8 conversion?

I am assuming not since you mentioned a singular valve cover.

To bad you were not closer to the left coast. I have picked up most of the V8 swap stuff for really cheap. I just picked up some granada spindles for 25 bucks,