18" Chrome Cobra R's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackgt07

Oct 24, 2010
Heyy all,

So I just sold my 07 GT today and my loss is your gain. I am selling the summer wheels that I had on my car for only one summer. They are Cobra R Chrome Wheels (18x9 in front and 18x10 in rear. Front mounted on 255/45/18 Goodyear eagle f1 super car rears are 285/40/18.) They are in fantastic shape and have only a few thousand miles on them (around 2500-3000). I am pricing them for a quick sale because I'd love to get them to another mustang owner who really wants to improve the look of their car. As you can see from the pictures, they really made the car look sharp. I am asking $850 for them and shipping will be at buyers expense. I paid well over $1000 plus shipping so this is really a great deal. If you want to see close up pictures at all, please email me at [email protected] or call/text at 224-232-9169. These really are in great condition, no rash, and a lot of tread left on the tires (50-60%). Please let me know if there are any questions at all, i'll be happy to answer them. Also email me for pictures, the site won't let me post them. Thanks for looking
Marc

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.