18's Are On!

18's Are On! Pics!

FINALLY.

First off, I go to Merchants/NTB to get them put on, mind you I'm driving with the top down and it f**king starts to rain - the first location is busy so I have to go to the other one down the road, get the wrong directions, then finally get there only to wait for the god damn 16 wheeler to unload new tires so I can get my car on their lift.

Don't ever have anyone under 35 years old do your tires - these idiots took forever, put on one of my tires the wrong way, and didn't realize I had 2 diff. size rims and tires (of course I had to stand there and make sure they put everything on right) Apparently they took forever to get my GSD3 F1's over the rims. Oh and they gave me 4 minor scratches from putting the f**king new lug nuts in cause their tool was hella large. Good thing they cut the price and good thing their turning my rotors wed. for either free or close to it cause that ***** is unnacceptable, especially on rims that are discontinued.
:fuss::fuss::fuss:

Anyways aside from all that bull***** I'm still nuts over the look - anyone that says the F1's don't handle well are on crack - I drove home in the pouring rain and these baby's mise well have been on dry pavement. SWEETNESS.

Oh and if you have a black car, HYPERBLACK LOOKS BADASS. These rims look chrome in the dark, it's awesome.

My roomate's charging his digital cam right now, so give me about an hour until I post pics up - they're coming though!! :D

Oh yeah, anyone know how to patch up these minor scratches? Lemme know. JR I've still got the Steedas and I'll get them to you Thurs - I'll let you know if my boy wants them. THE MORONS AT MERCHANTS ACTUALLY ASKED ME IF I WANTED THE STEEDAS/TIRES STILL!

- Andrew

• Sponsors (?)

dayum, the rims look sick (from what I can see...) We're gonna need daytime pics as soon as you get a chance...but thanks for the preview pics! Nice to see a stang rollin on somethin different :nice:

Oh, and I hope you realize now that you have those nice open wheels...it's time to get those calipers cleaned up!

Is this a little easier to see?
3446792323232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3262%3E4%3A5%3E672%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3A%3A99%3C277%3Bnu0mrj

Here are the daytime pics, damn rain though! Enjoy.

View attachment 507469

View attachment 507471

You can see where they f**ked it up. Got my rotors turned today and realized I should've been using a narrow slimmer socket, but how the hell was I supposed to know that?! Hopefully I can get this looking better with some compound or scratch remover I just picked up. I'm gonna drag NTB through the mud - getting a refund tomorrow when I b**tch the supervisor out.
View attachment 507473

View attachment 507475

View attachment 507477

View attachment 507479

View attachment 507481

View attachment 507483

View attachment 507485