1977 cobra II roller for sale

Discussion in 'Mustang II Parts' started by 77cobraman, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1977 cobra II roller for sale SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a 1977 cobra II roller with 9"rear end.white cobra II enterior. 5lug on the back 4lug on the front.the white interior is worth 500....no engine or tranny.....might trade for a fox body roller...

sold sold sold sold......SOLD

2. no response to $1000 OR BO great roller....i cant believe you II lovers didnt bite as hard as parts are hard to find.....

3. You're just to far away for me.

4. Did you yank the motor and tranny for another project, or just sell them outright?

5. original block was bad. bought new block and rebuilt engine and tranny. gonna put it in a fox body....

6. Too far from me too, plus I would need a flatbed....$$$$$$$$$

7. Can you give us more information? Maybe more photos? Are there any issues with the chassis? Any rust? Clean title?

I'm not totally opposed to the 12-hour drive, if I know it's worthwhile.

8. ///////////////

9. WHITE INTERIOR IN VERY GOOD SHAPE, NO RIPS OR TEARS....NEW CARPET AND INTERIOR WAS BEING REDONE NO HEADLINER A LITTLE RUST IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT...SOME ON THE LFT SIDE UNDER SPOILER UNDER HATCH...IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE FOR $800. CLEAN TITLE....WAS ORIGINALY V6 BUCK TAG VERIFIES ITS A COBRA....

10. come on guys......$500 is as low as i can go......email me for more pics....[email protected].....thanks glenn......

11. I may be interested in your mustang ii as i am trying to restore mine. If you have not sold it, please call me or give me a time i can call you to come see the car. I live in Charlotte so it will be easy for me to come by. My number is 704.996.7983

12. GOR FOR IT Gnolen ! It's worth it! :nice:

13. i would like to come by and see it also. i live in indian trail and i have a 1976 ghia with a very very strong 302 with a full B+M c4. i would love to put it in a fast back body.

14. email sent

15. new price gotta go come get it cant beat the price....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.