Fox 1983 T-top Coupe - $1000 - New Buffalo Butt Beer

Ok guys, I need help, which do I drink first and which one later on? Or do I just combine and multitask?
image.jpeg

Definitely the southern comfort first as you will need the other to get that taste out of your mouth. :ack:

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

You guys have it all wrong.

You don't drink one after the other. You alternate.

Southern Comfort has always been one of my favorite drinks. Typically, I drink it straight on the rocks, and always as a compliment to a beer of the day.

As a tidbit for future trivia hounds,...Contrary to popular belief, SoCo is not a whiskey, scotch, or bourbon.

It's a flavored liqueur. Aka...sweetened sissy sap.

Reactions: 2 users
You might want to post those over on FEP. There might be some fellow rescuers over there.
One thing about this fellow that owns the yard now, he says everything is for sale, but I don't think he's really had anybody offer him much money before.

He's not in the salvage business, his father left him the yard when he died. The guy is actually a fireman.

The yard, I think, is a neat hobby for him. I feel lucky that I got the blue car from him.

He'll sell parts, but whole cars seem to be tougher for him to let go.

Real nice guy though, the salvage yards around here are very family oriented. They all know each other. Trust develops slowly with somebody on the outside.

He has a '63.5 Galaxie he wants to paint some day. I've offered my services to help out. We'll see how things develop.

He likes drag racing, but not necessarily setting the world on fire in the 60'. He loves fox body vehicles. My kind of guy.

You guys have it all wrong.

You don't drink one after the other. You alternate.

Southern Comfort has always been one of my favorite drinks. Typically, I drink it straight on the rocks, and always as a compliment to a beer of the day.

As a tidbit for future trivia hounds,...Contrary to popular belief, SoCo is not a whiskey, scotch, or bourbon.

It's a flavored liqueur. Aka...sweetened sissy sap.
Wrong Mike....it's TASTY sweetened sissy sap.

I'm finishing up my SoCo alternate right now, getting ready to pop another beer.:cheers:

U need a nice single malt sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No argument from me there my friend. Maybe tomorrow, I may have had too much of the SoCo and stout. Just in case though, I'll have another beer. Then I'll be pretty sure about my driving abilities and going to the liquor store for the night.

No argument from me there my friend. Maybe tomorrow, I may have had too much of the SoCo and stout. Just in case though, I'll have another beer. Then I'll be pretty sure about my driving abilities and going to the liquor store for the night.
Get yourself a bottle of balvenie can't beat it for 50 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the funniest grouch I know Mike.
Well? What's funny about that? It's the truth. The more expensive that crap is, the greater the instance that it tastes like they just heaped a bunch of peat into the vat and stirred all of that sht together.

I can't stand it.

It's the Anti-Christ of corn likkers.

Reactions: 1 users
Well? What's funny about that? It's the truth. The more expensive that crap is, the greater the instance that it tastes like they just heaped a bunch of peat into the vat and stirred all of that sht together.

I can't stand it.

What's funny about that?

You sounding like a grumpy little btch about something you aren't going to drink.

Plus, I know how intelligent you are and that's your description of something you aren't going to drink.

And finally, no matter how much you protest and try to prove otherwise, you're a nice guy. I think that probably eats at you more than the dirt I'll be drinking later on today with a smile on my face.:nice:

Reactions: 1 users

I can't stand it.

Damn mike,,,I'm agreeing with you again. Twice in same week...must be end times:cool: