1995 Cobra

My 95....

I bought mine in febuary of this year it had 79000 'fake' miles on it. The original owner put 3.73s on it and never changed the speedo....... lazy! He lowered it, put flowmasters on, he also put on lightweight borbet:shrug: deep dish aluminum racing wheels... which actually look great, edelbrock traction bars and a bbk 70mm throttle body. The guy i bought it from was.... no kidding.... a high school guidance counselor who had no idea what he had, and knew nothing about cars. :D He never changed the tires, only drove it 6000 'fake' miles in 5 yrs., and changed the oil once. I bought it for $7800! It ran a little sluggish so i changed all the electrical to MSD and man..... she woke up!:D I love this freaking car man! It gets tons of looks, especially for being 12 years old!!!! And even though the horsepower rating is low in comparison to the other cobras.... it often suprises me. I beat an 05 GT in a heads up street race! I can really launch this car though.... i have 17x 40x 285 s on back. The more i research it, it seems to be a little limited in the horsepower range..... is that true guys? For now its perfect though!!!! I don't know if i'll ever sell it. Sorry i rambled so much.... just excited to see people going through the same stuff, you know......:flag:

• Sponsors (?)