Roush 1996 saleen car show

• Sponsors (?)

I was wondering if any one took any pictures at the that car show???

....if I remember correctly, 1997 was the first year of the annual car show. Prior to that year, they had there annual side walk sale and opened the plant doors to the public. I don't think there were cars on display other then the corporate vehicles in front of the shop. In particular, what pictures would you be looking for??

Well, I was looking through my stuff and found a old invitation to the 9-10-96.....13th semi annual Saleen side walk show for 1996 the 1st year of the S281 and I went to it. During the factory tour I saw a black S351 on jacks with a SR wing, I asked if that was a SR, they said no, it came back for upgrades and the client wanted the SR look………..According to Liz's letter of authenticity my 1996 S351R #24 was being remanufactured for tire up and rims during that same time frame….that freaked me out. The original owner signed off the dealer inspection for delivery on 9-22-96……That S351 could very possibly be mind…..I think my S351R was also being remanufactured for the 97 engine upgrades and possibly the SR wing…..