1998 Chrome Yellow Cobra 99K $7500

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananareptile

Feb 23, 2006
I have a 98 Chrome Yellow Cobra with 99,xxx miles on it. The car has a short list of mods. It has black Y2K Cobra R rims, BBK CAI, BBK offroad X pipe, Flowmaster 40 series mufflers, 3.5" stainless tips, Hurst shift knob w/ short handle, Granatelli Motor Sports upper and lower control arms, clear corner lights.

I have owned the car for 5 years and am the 3rd owner. I bought the car with 76k in 2005 and it was never a daily driver. The car has been well taken care of with regular service performed. The interior is in excellent condition. The exterior has a few paint chips and scuffs that are typical of a 12 year old car, but is in overall good shape. Rims are in great shape as well and it has 4 brand new Kumho Ecsta ASX tires with less than 100 miles on them. It just got a fresh tune up and oil change and runs excellent. It also has new brakes on the front and new headlights/corner lights.

I have 3 cars and 2 motorcycles and this car just doesn't get driven enough. I have only put about 1,000 miles on it in the last year. No other reason for selling it. I will consider trades for a full size truck/SUV.

Click on the link for pics. I included a few pics when I had '03 Cobras on it so you can see what it looked like in case you wanted to swap rims. I can also provide pics of this car with stock rims and satin Y2K Cobra R's upon request. Thanks for looking.

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac181/fangstang98/Cobra/

Jonathan
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.