1998 GT for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcavoy

Oct 8, 2009
I have a 1998 Mustang GT for sale, which I HATE to sell, but I have too many cars! I am the second owner, and I bought the car in 2004. It has been garage kept and treated like a baby since. It is all original, with no mods, except new Cobra rims and Nitto tires. I want to lower the car with new springs, but haven't done that of this posting. Car is Blue with grey interior, auto trans, PS,PB,PW,PDL,P-driver seat, RWD, factory CD player. 89,000 miles. Car runs, drives and brakes great. Rims are OE/Cobras with rivets 17x10 rear, 17x8.5 front. Nitto all around and they have less than 2000 miles an them. Wheels are in brand new condition with NO scratches or marks. I also have the original GT rims, if wanted. The car has been well maintained and seldom driven. This car is in outstanding condition inside and out, has never been raced or abused in any way, and would make a great driver as is, or an excellent project base. I have never had a single problem with this car, although the check engine light comes on sometimes, but I think it's just a glitch. Due to it's condition, I am asking over the NADA listing price.
Price : $9,850 with new rims and tires, $8,850 with original GT rims and new tires.
Email : [email protected]
Ph: 706-372-4167
Car is located in GA
Car is located in GA

Attachments

• IMG_0936.jpg
    IMG_0936.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Sponsors (?)