1st pics posted

• Sponsors (?)

Looks really good. How about a list of mods? Engine? Trans? Looks like a nice restomod judging by the wheels and bucket seats. Anything else planned?

And how did you strip it? Doesn't look like blasting, so maybe a lot of late night elbow grease? :) Doesn't look like the body panels were too bad. That front fender looks squeaky clean.

Oh, and what color are you painting it?

I've done the shelby drop with 1" lowering 620 coil springs,basically replaced the entire manual steering gear with the quicker ratio steering box and front suspension has been totally replaced. i've done the granada disc brake swap up front and the drums on the rear have been replaced. the rearend is from a mustang II 8" 3:55 gears and the rear leafs have been replaced with 4.5 leaf 1" lowering springs. oh by the way the car came with 6cyl auto trans with drum brakes. both floor pans,drivers side trunk dropff, and both rear quarter lower patches have been replaced due to rust. the 6cyl is out of the vehicle and i have a 302 built by my brother-in-law and i ready to be installed. the 302 bored 30 over,has a mild cam, edelbrock performer intake and carb and will have some headers eventually. when i stripped the car i used spray can stripper,wire brushes by hand and electric drill,sandpaper, and alot of sweat,blood, and elbow grease. i am constantly changing my mind about colors but as of now, the plans are silver with black stripes. i do have a shelby front valance,side scoops, and hood scoop that i plan to use.