2.3 hatchback project

i just bought an 89 2.3 lx hatch for $50 from one of my friends with a bad head gasket. when all that is dealt with, i am wondering what i can do with it.

i was thinking maybe a 2.3T later on. maybe a setup from an older mustang? what all is involved with that, and the cost (i am really poor). what you have/pics/prices would rock :D

how should i do the stereo and such, i have a hu and sub/amp but not sure how to do the 6 speaker setup. pics/prices would be awesome here too

i want to put black leather seats in, power on the drivers side. anyone know where i could get both fronts and the back in black leather for cheap, and are the wires for a power seat there when its a manual seat.

thanks
kyle

• Sponsors (?)

for the speaker set up i have 4 sony explode 6 1/2 i did not do the 6 speaker set up. and for the seats you can look in the newer stangs they will work i just belive that you will have to use your tracks and if you wont power you will have to get a track that has power. even though you have manual you have the hook ups under the seat for the power. i dont really know were you could get leather for cheap iv personaly never seen a set for less than a couple hundred $ but you could search ebay and the junk yards. i put a set of turbo coupe seats in mine and painted them to match and they are awsome and i have lumbor suport in them. hope some of this helps

If your "poor" I wouldn't bother with sound and leather seats for now... I'd try and find a junked 5.0 for parts car or get a junked 2.3 Turbo car like a turbocoupe or something... Make it go, then make it purdy :D