20" Staggered Ultra Deep Dish Wheels - Special Pricing

MikeCruizin

Premium Sponsor
Jun 3, 2008
tireoptionheader.gif

We have several sets of the 20X8.5 and 20X10 Godspeed Omega Wheels in the Chrome and Black Chrome which will be ready to start shipping out next week. Here is the newest photo of the 20" staggered Chrome rims.

The images I attached are pretty large so you may want to click those yellow headers above them to expand the picture.

20inchchrome_giant.jpg

These wheels in the Machined Black are only 24.5lbs in the 20X8.5 sizes. Thats lighter than most of your factory wheels! The 20X10 in the same finish is only 26lbs. Very advanced rims and the 20X8.5's as notated in the photo I attached, are 4.25 inches deep on the lip. I'm authorized to provide some killer pricing but again I'm not allowed to put it in print. If you are interested in these wheels or a wheel and tire combo send me a PM or better yet give us a call at 888-630-0655 and ask for "MIKE". Trust me, I'm making worth everyones while. I personally love these wheels as well. They are incredible for the features you get.

Visit our site and view all the Godspeed wheel sizes and finishes here.

I also have special pricing on the 2005-up Black Chrome 18X9 and 18X10's. I can put together wheel and tire packages for you as well. Let me know what you guys want and I'll make something happen.

godspeedomegablkchr_lg.jpg

Here is a rear shot of an 18X10 anthracite you guys can check out! More customer rides are available to view on our website at the bottom of the page. Click Here To View Customer Rides.

omega18x10installed_lg.jpg

Mustang Parts
Mustang Wheels
cruizinlargebanner4.gif

• Sponsors (?)