2001 Cobra?

• Sponsors (?)

Damn thats beautiful...I do agree that the Mach 1's shouldve came with unique front & rear fascias to differentiate from the GT's more.

I agree 100% but hey at least mine will look different than others. FYI that pic isnt my car but I do have the same color just havent painted the bumper yet. I really want an 03 Cobra spoiler. Yours looks tight

I agree 100% but hey at least mine will look different than others. FYI that pic isnt my car but I do have the same color just havent painted the bumper yet. I really want an 03 Cobra spoiler. Yours looks tight

Thanks... I really wish someone made a 03 Cobra rear bumper that said Mustang instead of Cobra. in the future I hope to do that same front fascia, but with the Cobra grill delete painted flat black to look like the mach grille delete...

Actually, I really like the stock Mach/GT front fascia, I just hate the cutout for the license plate....

Thanks... I really wish someone made a 03 Cobra rear bumper that said Mustang instead of Cobra. in the future I hope to do that same front fascia, but with the Cobra grill delete painted flat black to look like the mach grille delete...

Actually, I really like the stock Mach/GT front fascia, I just hate the cutout for the license plate....

Now what would be badass is a 03 Cobra Bumper that said MACH 1