2007 GT Premium, Manual, E. NC, $16,100

Discussion in 'S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)' started by 93GrunT, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium for sale. Clean title, bone stock, never raced or smoked in. Excellent mechanical condition, 56,000 original miles. Alloy Metallic, 5 speed manual transimission, black leather interior, active anit-theft, interior upgrade package, factory 3.55 gears, audio input, 6-disc MP3, Shaker 500, Sirius, all factory options. KBB in good condition is $18,100, car is in excellent condition except for normal rock chips and a small area where road debris hit above windshield putting it in the good category. Maintenance records available.

I ordered this car in 2006, I hate to see it go, but I need a bigger vehicle for the family and I am stepping out the door for a pretty good amount of time. Long enough that I don't want to store this thing for a year and I would rather be debt free when I come back. I have the title in hand with no lien on the car. Asking 16,100 OBO and considering heading down to carmax to see if I can get a quick sale if it doesn't sell by the end of this weekend. PM me with questions or offers. I can email additional pics of the engine or any imperfections on the exterior mentioned above.

Cars for Sale: 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium in NEWPORT, NC 28570: Coupe Details - 293885061 - AutoTrader.com

Attached Files:

2. Nice!

Would LOVE to get this car. Im located in Raleigh, NC. I would have to try and move a 2009 Ford Fusion SE with the Sport Package first. Woulden't happen to be looking for a Fusion would you?(Happy to send over pics if interested.)
  3. Sorry man, I won't even need a car for the next year at all lol. Hopefully it is sold Tuesday morning when the banks open up.
  4. Nevermind, the buyer decided he wanted to stay married more than he wanted my car.
  5. trade you an 04 Powerstroke ext cab long bed and cash
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.