2008 Mustang Bullitt!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Good looking out on telling us it is at the 10:30 mark.

That is kinda disappointing to me though....I didn't really want a Bullitt. I wanted a Boss, followed by a Mach.

Though he did say there would be a at least one new Mustang every year, so maybe the Boss or Mach will be next with the Hurricane engine. The Bullitt really doesn't excite me though.

well, it depends on what they put into the bullitt. if its just badges and trim, then i dont want it. call it whatever, but it needs to have some goodies to go with the nameplate.

bigcat said:
well, it depends on what they put into the bullitt. if its just badges and trim, then i dont want it. call it whatever, but it needs to have some goodies to go with the nameplate.

It's rumored to be a built up 4.6. Details here:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=12&p2_articleid=140

I was hoping for a Boss edition stang built on the hurricane platform. Will be interested to see how this pans out.

I hope it's a clean and subtle looking like the 01 Bullitts. Wingless smooth side skirts and everything, also it better have a nice suspension and brake setup. It does not have to a monster as far as hp a little bump would be nice, but I think suspension breaks and a subtle clean look are needed first.

WOW! I've come full circle

In 2001, the first Bullitt came out and although I ended up getting a GT instead, the Bullitt was the car that got me looking. 2008 is going to be a crazy year. The Dodge Challenger, which for now tops my wish list, is coming out along with the new Bullitt Mustang. I'm not too crazy about the camaro design, but that's coming out around then too. We'll have to see what these cars offer in their final form, and what prices the dealerships offer them at. Decisions, decisions...

We had a big car show last night and I was talking to the Owner of our local Ford dealer who is a freind of mine. He was telling me that they already have info on a 2008 Boss and that it was going to be priced in the lowere 30's. Now I log on here and find this. Hmmmm?

iowabowhunter said:
We had a big car show last night and I was talking to the Owner of our local Ford dealer who is a freind of mine. He was telling me that they already have info on a 2008 Boss and that it was going to be priced in the lowere 30's. Now I log on here and find this. Hmmmm?
maybe he was confused with the bullitt?? :shrug: there is no word of a BOSS for 08 MY.