351wcoupe

• Sponsors (?)

yeah Sorry I haven't been around here as much. We are preping the car for a "Final Stand" somewhere. My best 1/8th mile time (7.08) crosses to roughly a 10.90 at 127.
I have bought a new laptop and I'm trying to get my wideband where I can use more functions and get more out of the tune.
We found out recently that Bolt On has over 320k miles on it instead of the 260k we originally thought.

My best run so far was july 20th(my birthday) and it was about 85* and 60% humidity. Now the nights are high 40s up to mid 50s and slightly drier. We are trying to get enough out of it run a 10.something using just a 100shot.

I havne't run it since you posted the thread. I have an 1/8th mile test and tune this sunday and then a 1/4 mile test and tune on Dec. 5 at MIR-Budds Creek maryland.

The car feels good but its hard to say. My game plan is to use up whatever resources I have. I'm still running a 100% stock rear w/ 3.55's. If my drums get finished maching in time I'd like to build the 31 spline, c-clip eliminator, full spool with 3.73's and welded axle tubes.

I have finally installed an aluminum driveshaft and driveshaft loop.

EDIT: december 3rd