380 Hp????? Lol!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I'll have two of whatever this guy is drinkin. I have most of those same parts on my 94 Cobra plus a ton more. Never done over 270rwhp on the dyno. Only 18K on mine. I can't even see that power with a rediculous H/C/I on a stock 302. Oh well. At least we get some entertainment out of it.

Nik_95Cobra said:
Seller added "estimated hp...never dynoed to confirm. anyways is eating regular cobras for breakfast "

Lol :)

YES!!! I sent him a little nasty email. It was to the effect of "being reported to eBay for such false statements". He sent me 2 emails back telling me how he was sorry for the misconception and "that's what he thought". He then edited the ad to say that ..... LOL I guess he thought I could really report him and he could get into trouble. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

I almost feel bad for doing that ......

Well his car was only throwin down about 270hp, that is until he added the Steeda sticker on the radiator cover....instant 110hp. If you wanna eat vettes for breakfast, get that sticker. Don't forget to keep your stock CAI and put an imitation K&N in there to suck up all that nice hot underhood air.

BTW...why the Corvette Grand Sport fender decals? :shrug:

:D

OMG someone this is murder to this car. Anyone that cares about them and wants a cobra save this one please. He apparently has absolutely no clue.
I own a cobra and I feel that its people like him that misrepresent the mustang community as a whole!