3D snake emblem

rick17587

Mar 30, 2005
Okay guys and gals, I have searched for about 3 hours on the web, and at least 30 minutes here to no avail. Where the he!! can I find the 3d cobra emblem for the grille? I've checked any and every mustang and cobra site I can think of, and still found nothing. :fuss:

• Sponsors (?)

97StallionGT: how exactly do you define rice? Anything you don't personally like? :nonono: I am sick of seeing people jump all over someone else saying "That's rice" or "What are you, a ricer?". If you think it's "ricey", so be it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just remember that I didn't ask for your opinion. I only asked if anyone knew where to find something.

langod: I searched for hours like I said. I came across hundreds of sites selling the popular snakes you listed. I'm looking for a snake like this one......

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3317.htm

I don't want my cobra loking just like everyone else's, I want something you don't see very often.

there is another post somewhere about this same thing (not sure if its you or not) and the "rice" comment was madeby that same guy. personally i think it doenst look too great and is way over priced but certainly not rice. but if my HID's are rice, why cant your emblem be rice :rolleyes:

didn't mean for that to be offensive...i think the stock cobra emblem is the best looking emblem because it was what was made stock for the car. IMO swapping emblems is a bit ricey and that one just looks like a kid's play toy.

"opinions are like ***holes, yours stinks and mine doesnt."

Just a little humor there. Really didn't mean to offend you though, to each his own.

rick17587 said:
langod: I searched for hours like I said. I came across hundreds of sites selling the popular snakes you listed. I'm looking for a snake like this one......

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3317.htm

Ahh -- I misunderstood. But I gotta agree with the prevailing opinion. I don't like that big 'ole snake. Subtlety is an artform.

But you know what? It's not my car -- you can and should put on whatever you like. Good luck with the search.....

Now that I've had some sleep, I would like to apologize for acting like a little 12 year old. :cheers: I see where you're coming from about the stock emblems looking good because they were original equipment on a car. I would like to personalize my car, but I'm not going to go over the top. I'm just looking for little subtle touches that will make my car an original among the 514 mineral grey coupes out there. I see a lot of those stock style snake emblems out there and they do look good. Hell, even the stock pony on my year looks good. Like I stated before though, I would like to be different without radically changing the overall appearance of the awesome looking car.

No worries man. I tend to let my opinion get in the way sometimes. Whatever you think looks good on your car should be on it. Lord knows I have stuff on my car that some wouldn't like. When it boils down to it, AT LEAST YOU ARE DRIVING A MUSTANG. Good luck w/ that search and if I find one I'll let u know.

cobra emble w/ red eyes?

LILBLKSNAKE --> is it possible to buy a snake w/ red eyes? or are they all painted? i want one like that for my '03 cobra.. but can't seem to find one. i've found plenty of cobra emblems, but i want that tiny detail...