4 door mustang wtf??!?

trav_19

Oct 29, 2006
Jackson, MI
have you guys checked this out on the main page the concept of a 4 door and a wagon stang!!!!!i would sell my mustangs and get something else if they are gonna be queer like that. they might as well make it front wheel drive too. what do you guys think about this? with the charger being a 4 door their probley trying to compete in that market.... mustangs are gonna be queer if they go with this concept!

• Sponsors (?)

As long as they keep a 2 door model in the lineup and do not ONLY make a 4 door/wagon I dont see a problem with it. I think they could sell a TON of the 4 door v6/v8 sedans it would not be bad at all...a performance sport sedan would be nice.

If they ditch the 2 door then Yes its a HUGE mistake.

Build a 4 door built on the mustang platform, build a wagon with 300 hp, sure...

DO NOT call it a Mustang, or anything that resembles a horse. If they must follow Dodge's footsteps, find an old nameplate and reinvent it....

Edsel anyone?

idk, I think some parts of it'd be cool. To some ppl it'd bring more value (not an actual money value...more of a mental value) to our cars.

I know everytime I see a new charger I always say...."Man...those things are nothing compared to an old charger..." I'd think the same way with a newer mustang..."Man, the older 2 door mustangs were 10 times better than those newer 4 door pieces...glad I invested in that." ... just my personal standpoint.

IMO, a sports car shouldn't have 4 doors...especially not a mustang.

but then again.....I believe they would increse their sales a good bit. Who wouldn't want a mustang...that the whole family can ride in?

just my .02

Chill people. If they actually go through with it, Ford isn't stupid enough to still call it a Mustang. They'll change the look and call it something else like galaxie or Torino or something. The only similarity will be the platform.

Butt ugly!

As far as the Chargers are concerned, the only decent one is the SRT8. I've kept an eye out now and then while driving for an SRT8 Charger, Jeep, or the Magnum..........and haven't seen a one. Plenty of the base models.

Ford doesn't have a sport 4-door sedan do they? If so, does it compare with what's out there already with like 300hp or more and suspension/brake goodies?

As far as the Chargers are concerned, the only decent one is the SRT8. I've kept an eye out now and then while driving for an SRT8 Charger, Jeep, or the Magnum..........and haven't seen a one. Plenty of the base models.
I would love a 4-door performance car... my buddy's SRT8 CHARGER HAULS BUTT! He got a 13.5 first time ever to the track... low 13s are in it EEEASY.

My boss ran his stock (fully loaded) SRT8 300C to a 12.9. (against me)

With a baby on the way my perspective has changed a bit... four doors, great looks and flat out speed... count me in.

Wes