\

85/96gt

Mar 27, 2004
hey guys .. maybe this soundes stupid buut...starting putting accesories back on motor "that was tore apart over a year ago" and i jsut dont no how they go hah.. i cannot find ym manual and dont have the money for one right now does anyone maybe havea good pic? i dont at all rember how to put the altanator back on .. doesnt it hok to the tensioneer somehow? same with power stearing "i delted a/c and ambuying an a/c delete kit soon so te location changes right? anyways liek i said im trying to get the stuff back on and am struggling here...any info would help thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

You should be able to edit the title.

best thing to do is to look at pictures, or find someone with a mustang so you can see how their accessories are bolted on. I'm pretty sure your 85 is the same design as 86-93 cars

Look in the underhood area of the car for the accessory belt routing sticker which should give a general idea of what went where. The accessory bracket will also give up some clues. It might be worth borrowing the money for a manual if at all possible.

Here's a link to a thread that shows the belt routing diagram (look for the stock routing).
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=473364&highlight=accessory+belt+routing