68 Shelby lower Valance

I'm in the process of converting a 68 convertible into a Shelby Clone. The fiberglass was purchased from Branda, and so far has been a real bear to get a proper fit. I'm down to trying to get the lower front valance to line up and match up with the headlight buckets, and get the header panel to match the front edge of the hood. The mismatch on the fiberglass parts is absolutely terrible. I will undoubtabely have to cut the right headlight bucket and alter it to get it to match the panel.One parts breakdown shows a crossbrace running horizontialy across the front opening under the fiberglass. I'm capable of fabricating such a brace. Does anyone have a picture of such a brace, and were braces used at this location. My parts sheet does not show an actual picture of the brace itself, it only refers to the brace. It looks like it mounts to the front frame rails near the same location as the bumber brackets. If I have to I will purchase a different fiberglass front but I've been told Branda provides the best there is out there.
Any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)