68 sprint package b

• Sponsors (?)

I have done some more research and found that in 68 they produced a springtime special package. The 6 cyl cars was called sprint package A and th 8 cyl cars were sprint package B. You got GT fog lights, flip top fuel cap c stripe, full wheel covers on 6 cyl cars and rally wheels on 8 cyl cars. Also included were wide oval tires. The particular car I am restoring is a special paint car! It was purple with a white c stripe and black std interior c code 3 speed.

I don,t know if they are especially valuable, but quite unique. They made just over 15000 of them. they had most gt options except hd suspention, and the hp engine. I suppose you could order one with about any options including performance, but they were made mainly for a spring promotion called the see the light sale. Casey.

I don,t know if they are especially valuable, but quite unique. They made just over 15000 of them. they had most gt options except hd suspention, and the hp engine. I suppose you could order one with about any options including performance, but they were made mainly for a spring promotion called the see the light sale. Casey.

eh

well mine is so far from original now it guess it doesn't matter

Attachments

• original.JPG
    original.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 102
  • z6.JPG
    z6.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 113